Digital Media Assistant
Ellifox Digital Media Assistant
Ellifox is a Charleston based curated lifestyle company with a rapidly growing e–commerce presence. While our roots lie primarily in the children’s apparel industry, we have expanded into several different segments, including women’s, home, lifestyle, and we aren’t stopping there! We are in search of a new addition to our tight-knit team who is tech savvy, hungry to learn and eager to help us grow our business!
This position would report directly to our digital marketing manager and would be responsible for assisting with day-to-day marketing duties. The ideal candidate comes with experience in both retail and social media management. This is an hourly position with some weekend flexibility required. If you are still in school and interested in growing with the company and having a position upon graduation, this also might be a good fit for you- ideally, we would like at least one part-time and one full-time employee to assist with these duties. For the right candidate, we would be willing to make this a REMOTE position.
What Your Day-to-Day Duties Look Like
- Assisting marketing manager with content preparation including Instagram wall posts and stories, email campaigns, Reels and Tik Toks
- Assisting marketing manager with a marketing calendar; this includes calendars for Black Friday, new releases and any sort of sale promotions the company may run.
- Assisting marketing manager with new releases and launches; includes product input, email campaigns, and Instagram content preparation.
- Assisting with website maintenance; resizing images on site, changing out visuals, language, etc.
- Setting visually compelling floor displays that can be used towards social media marketing efforts
- Developing and managing relationships with social media influencers for collaborations campaigns.
- Product photography; you will be expected to take and edit product flatlays and compose collages.
- Customer assistance; you will be expected to assist customers via Instagram direct messages, our site’s chat feature and on occasion, our sales floor at our Savannah Highway location.
- Assisting marketing manager with coordinating store events and pop ups (virtual and in-store).
- You will be expected to “run” the Ellifox Instagram account on some evenings and weekends (ie. posting prepared content to stories, responding to customers on direct messages or our site’s chat feature as previously mentioned)
What We Are Looking For
- A candidate with relevant retail knowledge; understands the retail cycle and can apply this knowledge towards implementing effective marketing strategies
- Someone who is detail-oriented and knows how to major in the minor; you’ll be proofreading and expected to write product descriptions, copy for wall posts, and copy for emails!
- A team player! At our core, we are a growing business and have found great success in our teamwork mentality and cohesive work efforts.
- A tech-savvy individual; you are not expected to have extensive Photoshop capabilities but we are in need of someone who is proficient in content creation apps like Canva or Splice.
- An eager-to-learn individual; this is a rapidly growing company and a wonderful opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running and expanding a business! We are expanding into new verticals this year and cannot wait to see what the future holds for our company!
- Someone who is excited about what we do! Each team member of Ellifox brings a passion for both the business and their responsibilities and we ask that our newest addition does too!
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your resume to email@example.com!