WHO WE ARE
Founded in the room above Lauren's garage back in late 2017, Ellifox has been a true testament of what happens when you mix hard work and good fun.
We take pride in being a female owned and staffed business, that not only works well together, but also finds genuine reward in our day-to-day work.
Since conception, community involvement and acts of service have become the pillars of this small but mighty business and we hope that any prospective team member feels as strongly about giving back as we do. We have participated in numerous fundraising efforts throughout the years, many of which directly involved not only local causes but beloved customers scattered all across the world! Every single member of the Ellifox team is a crucial component in fundraising efforts, whether it be Lauren putting together a Go Fund Me to rally behind a family in light of unforeseen NICU expenses or Lindsey wrapping up Christmas gifts for 12 families who lost everything in the 2021 Kentucky tornados.
At our core, we wish to do more and that is why we love what we do. We work hard, we laugh together and we encourage growth among team members. Pro tip: we also love bling, babies and buying new shoes (follow @laurenisafox for the daily staff struggle of being sneaker addicts).
- Ship worldwide Some of our best customers are located across the globe. We proudly ship internationally!
- Offer over 70 brands We aim to source the best of the best for those who shop Ellifox which is why we are determined to find new brands and products to bring to our brick and mortar shop and online storefront!
- Connect with 45K friends We love to get social! At our core, we are a social media driven brand that has amassed a following through @shopellifox and @laurenisafox. We enjoy getting to know our customers and interacting with them!
- Customization One of our key differentiators is our unbeatable embroidery offerings. We love making a customer's personalization dreams come true.
- Collaborations Connecting with the community is a big part of Ellifox. We are constantly organizing giveaways, pop ups and shop events that bring everyone together!
OPPORTUNITIES WITH ELLIFOX
We are always looking to grow our amazing team! Because we are an e-commerce based business, full time positions require individuals who meet the following requirements:
- basic understanding of the retail cycle and a strategic mindset
- proficient in Google Sheets, Docs and Drive
- working knowledge of Instagram and Facebook (Tik Tok not required but a major plus!)
- ability to work 40 hours a week, including 1 Saturday a month
- local to Charleston area
OPEN FULL TIME POSITIONS
If you're interested in a part time position, please email email@example.com as we are always in need of Saturday and holiday retail assistance!