Ellifox Marketing Manager
Ellifox is a Charleston based curated lifestyle company with a rapidly growing e–commerce presence. While our roots lie primarily in the children’s apparel industry, we have expanded into several different segments, including women’s, home, lifestyle, and as of recent, fine jewelry! We are in search of a new addition to our tight-knit team who is tech savvy, hungry to learn and eager to help us grow our business!
The marketing manager would work closely with our e-commerce manager to execute daily marketing tasks to promote both online and in-store sales.
What Your Day-to-Day Duties Look Like
- Content preparation including Instagram wall posts and stories, email campaigns, Reels and Tik Toks
- Working with our e-commerce manager to prepare a monthly marketing calendar; this includes calendars for Black Friday, new releases and any sort of sale promotions the company may run.
- Executing new releases and launches; includes email campaigns, Facebook ads and Instagram content preparation.
- Setting visually compelling floor displays that can be used towards social media marketing efforts
- Developing and managing relationships with social media influencers for collaboration campaigns.
- Working alongside the e-commerce manager to coordinate product shoots for marketing content
- Management of warehouse sales, sidewalk sales, pop ups, community events to attract new local customers (both virtual and in-person)
- Setting daily sales goals for online vs. storefront
- Working with e-commerce manager to keep track of seasonal sales trends to anticipate promotion periods
- Engaging with our customer base through Facebook and Instagram
- Actively managing email subscriber lists through triggers and sign up forms.
Requirements & What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years of relevant retail knowledge; understands the retail cycle and can apply this knowledge towards implementing effective marketing strategies
- At least 2 years of social media management experience; our Instagram is our biggest asset! We ideally would like a candidate with experience running a brand’s social media accounts.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager; while this role will work in tandem with our e-commerce to execute ad work, you will still be expected to have a generalized knowledge of paid advertising through Facebook/Instagram.
- A creative individual; you will be responsible for creating the majority of our content. We are looking for someone who brings fresh ideas to the table!
- A background in graphic design; you must have a working knowledge of Canva or Adobe Creative Suite. We don’t need a Photoshop pro but you must know your way around removing the background of a photo!
- Someone who is detail-oriented and knows how to major in the minor; you will be expected to write copy for wall posts and emails!
- A team player! At our core, we are a growing business and have found great success in our teamwork mentality and cohesive work efforts.
- A tech-savvy individual; this is a heavily digitally focused position. You will be alternating between several different platforms daily.
- An eager-to-learn individual; this is a rapidly growing company and a wonderful opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running and expanding a business! We are expanding into new verticals this year and cannot wait to see what the future holds for our company!
- Someone who is excited about what we do! Each team member of Ellifox brings a passion for both the business and their responsibilities and we ask that our newest addition does too!
If this sounds like the job for you, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org